Friday, April 22, 2011

More pregnant than ever before!

Status: 37 weeks, 4 days

So here's the thing. With Eli, my water broke at 37 weeks and 3 days, and he was born at 37 weeks and 5 days. However, his due date was adjusted early in my pregnancy from 9/22 to 9/19. By MY calculations, he was technically born at 37 weeks and 2 days.

I didn't have an early ultrasound with this pregnancy, and I have always based my EDD on my chart - 5/9. My midwives have it set as 5/6, though. Just like Eli, they have it 3 days earlier. So on their chart I am 38 weeks today!

I got into some good nesting last night. We finally chose outfits for Waffle to wear home, are 80% finished packing our bags, and although our house is a crazy mess (who has time to do anything with a toddler?) we are ready to welcome our little princess.....and now, we wait.

1 comment:

  1. ...is it bad that I'm anxious for your baby to be born just so we can find out the name? :-P

    ReplyDelete