Monday, April 25, 2011

Homemade Fluff!

Status: 38 weeks, 0 Days

I have never, ever attempted to make anything related to diapering my children. I buy it all from people who know what they are doing, with the exception of wet bags, of course. As part of my nesting spurt, I decided to give fleece soakers a try! They were SO SO easy, and super quick! I can't wait to make so
me more!

For those of you not familiar with cloth diapering, a soaker is a cover that goes over a fitted or prefold (which are not waterproof). Fleece is water repellent, so as long as you change the diaper often enough you can reuse the cover. They are super soft and oh, so cute!

This is the first one I made - just a simple soaker (with attitude, of course)!


Then I decided to go a little fancy and I made a soaker with attached skirtie!
These are both newborn size.


No comments:

Post a Comment