Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Second Time Around...

It's a lot like they say - I am MORE tired, my belly is showing sooner (although this may be due to the fact I am working harder to make sure this baby is in a good position), you know the sort of things.

But, of course, there are things that are different (as I mentioned before). By this time, last pregnancy, we knew the gender of our baby, we had seen him several times on ultrasound, we had heard his heartbeat (sporadically) with a doppler, and I was covered in PUPPS. I sure am enjoying the differences!

One of the biggest difference is feeling movement. With Eli, I didn't feel him move until around 21 weeks (partially due to an anterior placenta), but I have felt Waffle flipping all over the place this past week - mostly when I lay on my belly.

1 comment: